Father’s Day is June 15, 2014! That means it is only five days away! Do you have plans to do something special with friends or family and you need somewhere you can drop your dog off quickly, efficiently, simply, and worry free? We are here to help! At the Seattle Canine Club we make all of your boarding needs a breeze! Check out a list of our services and brief descriptions here! Dog’s visiting with us overnight will have their own sleeping space and we encourage clients to bring items like food, treats, bedding, or toys to help make every guest feel at home. If you are an existing member at SCC, you have priority booking for the boarding spaces we have available, but never fear for we are always accepting new canines as guidelines allow. What if you have never stayed at Seattle Canine Club before? No problem! There are just a few things that we will need from you before your furball can join in the fun!
1. Enrollment application-Available on our website or you can come by and fill one out in person! Enrollment applications can be dropped off, emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to us at (206)957-9099.
2. Liability waivers-Available in person at our location: 2751 4th AVE S (98134) in the SODO area of Seattle, near Pink Elephant Carwash.
3. Current vaccination records-We are more than happy to call your family Veterinarian and have your pets records faxed to us, or they can be provided in person if you have them available.
4. Recent negative fecal test-We would like a negative fecal test result from the last 6 months, showing us that you’re dog is parasite free and won’t bring anything into the building that could get our other canine friends sick. This is not necessary if your pooch is currently on a prescription preventative from your Veterinarian which protects against parasites.
5. Temperament evaluation-SCC will ask you a brief overview of your dog’s history and temperament to decided if a temperament evaluation is needed. Usually evaluations take around twenty minutes from start to finish. We may ask a few more questions, pet and check over your canine, and then take them to our potty area where we can introduce them to a controlled few current members and see what kind of temperament is displayed. This is not always necessary, varies case to case.
Call us NOW at (206)957-9097 to set up a reservation!